Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux | Based on your own experience, what kind of traits that you’ve seen most in a printer? Will you see it from the look? The brand? The price? Or anything else? Above of all, many people have a different perspective in buying things, but most of them think a product which has a reasonable price and a decent quality is worthy to be seen. In accordance with the statement, Canon PIXMA MG2550s will be the one that will be discussed this time.
Apparently, this printer is launched by Canon to be a printer that has many abilities. The printer can contribute in many performances. You can use it for working, studying, or to make something fun. The printer is making everything possible and you don’t have to be in much trouble when you want to use the printer. The printer is exactly the one that is built for putting you at ease. You can reduce wasting paper because the cartridge is designed in XL capacity. You can improve your skill in modifying photos because the software of the printer is made for giving you that facility. There are truly many things you can expect with the printer.
Well, what do you think about Canon PIXMA MG2550s? Is the printer suitable to be called as a printer with many good traits? Apart from that, will you make the printer as yours? It’s fully your choice to make.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG2550s Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 ) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2550ss Specification
|Functions||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 600 dpi|
|Print Technology||2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)|
|Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size|
|Mono Print Speed||Approx. 8.0 ipm|
|Colour Print Speed||Approx. 4.0 ipm|
|Borderless Printing||Not available|
|Two Sided Printing||Manual operation|
|CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS|
|Standard Ink Cartridges||PG-445 (Black)|
|Optional XL Ink Cartridges||PG-445XL (Black)|
|Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)||A4 colour documents printing|
|Black: 180 pages|
|Black XL: 400 pages|
|Colour: 180 pages|
|Colour XL: 300 pages|
|Paper Types||Plain Paper|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)|
|Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)|
|Maximum Paper Input||Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (pain paper)|
|Paper Sizes||Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal|
|Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm|
|Envelopes: DL, COM10|
|Paper Weight||Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²|
|Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²|
|Scanner Type||CIS flatbed photo and document scanner|
|Scanner Resolution (Optical)||600 x 1200 dpi|
|A4 Scan Speed||Approx. 14 seconds|
|Scanning Depth (Input / Output)||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit|
|Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit|
|Maximum Document Size||216 x 297 mm|
|Copy Speed||sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds|
|sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm|
|Multiple Copy||21 copies (max.)|
|Copy Functions||Document copying (plain paper)|
|Display Type & Size||No display|
|Interface Type – PC / Mac||Hi-Speed USB (B Port)|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)|
|Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Supported Mobile Systems||Windows RT|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8|
|Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5|
|Display: 1024 x 768 XGA|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility|
|My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (download)|
|Weight||Approx. 3.5 kg|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||426 x 306 x 145mm|
|Operating Humidity||10-90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.4 W|
|Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)|
|Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)|
|Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes|
|Copying: Approx. 9 W|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG2550s
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG2550s Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550s.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG2550s. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550s using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG2550s and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550s driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG2550s USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG2550s.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG2550s is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG2550s Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550s USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG2550s and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG2550s USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG2550s should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550s is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2550s Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2550s
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2550s using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2550s, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG2550s to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG2550s to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG2550s USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It takes sometimes until Canon PIXMA MG2550s USB cable get detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG2550s is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
electronicipc.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG2550s Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|MG2550s series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|MG2550s series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19 MB||Download|
|MG2550s series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||2.7.1||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.1||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.2||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|MG2550s series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.2||352 MB||Download|
|MG2550s series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.3.4||25 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.1||1.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.1||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.1||300 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.2||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|MG2550s series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|MG2550s series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|MG2550s series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2550s Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG2550s, since you can download them on our site “Update Canon Printer Drivers“ that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below, and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.