Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Download & Manual Setup For Windows, Mac, Linux – There are a lot of people who are having a hard time when they have to refill the inks of a printer. That is because there are still some types of printer that give you the really deep spot to find the ink cartridge. Unlike many of those printers, Canon PIXMA MG3210 is not one of them that will give you that kind of trouble since the spot of the ink cartridge is easy to reach.
When you have to refill the ink of this printer, you just need to easily open the main body frame of this printer. After that, you will be able to find the inner parts of this printer. Once you have found the inner parts of Canon MG3210, you will be able to find the exact location of the ink cartridges. When you have found the ink cartridges, you will not need to worry about taking the cartridges and refill the inks. You can easily do all of those steps within five minutes or less.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a printer that will not give you any trouble, then Canon PIXMA MG 3210 is the one that you need for that kind of purpose.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Mac OS X v10.4 / Linux.
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm
Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.0 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 1152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1792|
|Picoliter Size (colour)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Airprint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Colour) Approx. 20 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode12, Network Scan, Push Scan (USB Only), Wireless Scanning|
|Colour Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS® X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver
My Image Garden
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7″W x 12.0″D x 6.0″H|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3210
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3210 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3210.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3210. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3210 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3210 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3210 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3210 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3210.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3210 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3210 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3210 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3210 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3210 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3210 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3210 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3210 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3210
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3210 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3210, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3210 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3210 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3210 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3210 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3210 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3210 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3210) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3210 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3210 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3210 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
electronicipc.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3210 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||41 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||49 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||19 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 User Manual (Mac)||1.01||40 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.00||41 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.6||215 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.6||129 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 - Getting Started Guide||1.00||2.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3210 Setup Guide||V1||237 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3210 since you can download them on our site www.electronicipc.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.