Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download & Manual For Windows, Mac, Linux – When you are talking about a printer with the fast printing speed, then you will surely be able to find a lot of printers that can give you the fast printing speed. However, if you are looking for the affordable one, then Canon PIXMA MG3510 is the one that you need. That is because this printer offers you the considerably affordable price with the nice printing speed that will fasten the speed when you are printing.
When you are talking about its printing speed, you will be glad to know that this printer is able to give you the average of nine pages in a minute for the black and white text print. On the other hand, when you are using the Canon MG3510 for color and photo print, you will be able to get the average of six to seven pages in a minute, based on the size of the photo and color print that you want to print.
For the price of this printer, you will not need to spend more than 50 dollars. That is because Canon PIXMA MG 3510 is considered as one affordable home printer. That means, the price of this printer is also something reliable for many people to buy.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver & Software For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon MG3510 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm
Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Ink Compatibility||PG-140XXL Black Cartridge
PG-140XL Black Cartridge
PG-140 Black Cartridge
CL-141XL Color Cartridge
CL-141 Color Cartridge
CL-141 Combo Pack with GP-501 Paper
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
|Printer Features||AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing|
|Output Tray Capacity||100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds|
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% – 400%|
|Copy Features||Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page,
Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning|
|Color Depth||48-bit Input / 24-bit Output|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start, and Evernote.|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.8|
|Standard Interface||Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3510
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3510 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3510.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3510. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3510 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3510 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3510 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3510 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3510.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3510 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3510 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3510 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3510 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3510 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3510 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3510 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3510 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3510
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3510 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3510, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3510 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3510 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3510 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3510 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3510 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3510) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3510 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3510 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
electronicipc.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3510 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|PIXMA MG3510 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG3510 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3510 since you can download them on our site www.electronicipc.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.