Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download & Manual Installation For Windows, Mac, Linux – Many people want to buy the all in one printer for their office and business needs. If you are one of them who are looking for the same printer, then Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless All-in-one Color Inkjet Printer can be a nice option to try. That is because this printer is something that will give you all of the things that you need starting from printing, copying, and even scanning. All in one printer for your business and office needs.
When you are asking for its performance, you can make sure that you will get the best printer performance from this printer. That is because Canon MG3550 offers you the nice printing speed both for color and for black and white printing. As an addition to that, the printing quality of this printer is also something nice to have, especially for the photo print
For the other features such as copying and scanning, you can also get the nice scan resolution and fast copying speed. In conclusion, you can simply say that Canon PIXMA MG 3550 is the one that you need for all of your small office and business needs. For your final consideration, the price of this printer is only about 200 dollars on the market.
Also, update driver: Download Driver Canon PIXMA MG3050 For Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Specification Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer
|Speed Colour||Up to 5.7ipm Colour Print|
|Speed Monochrome||Up to 9.9ipm Mono Print|
|Product Group Output||A4|
|Double Sided Printing||Automatic Double Sided Printing|
|Printer Resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi Print|
|Print Method||Inkjet FINE print head technology 4-colour systemwithmin. 2pl ink droplet size 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100|
|Scanner Optical Resolution||1200 x 2400 dpi Scan|
|Scan Facility Present||Yes|
|Scanner Bit Depth||Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed CIS Colour Scanner|
|Copier Functions||Document Copying, Borderless Copying|
|Copy Facility Present||Yes|
|Copy Speed Colour (FCOT)||22 seconds|
|Interface Type(s)||USB & Wireless|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows & Mac Compatible|
|System Requirements||Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later|
|Paper Handling Input 1||100 Sheet Input Tray|
|Maximum Paper Size||A4|
|Media Supported||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum(PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201),Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101),Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501),Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm,20x25cm|
|Paper Weight||64 to 105g/Sq m (supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m²)|
|Scanner Document Size||A4/LTR (216x297mm)|
|Barcodes & Labels|
|Mono or Colour Printer||Colour|
|Technology||Multifunction Inkjet Printer|
|Dimensions||449mm (W) x 304mm (D) x 152mm (H) – Weight 5.4kg|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Power Consumption||Standby: Approx. 1.7W (scanning lamp off) Off: Approx. 0.3W Copying: Approx. 16W|
|Product Summary||Canon Pixma MG3550 A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer|
|Product Type||Inkjet Printer|
|Voltage/ Power/ Frequency||100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|Software Included||MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download)|
|In the Box|
|In The Box||PIXMA MG3550 All-In-One, Power cord, starter Cartridges, Multilingual set up guides, Warranty sheet, Setup software and Users manual CD including My Image Garden with text OCR and HD Movie Print|
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MG3550
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MG3550 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3550.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MG3550. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3550 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MG3550 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MP460.
- Canon PIXMA MG3550 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect Canon PIXMA MG3550 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MG3550.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MG3550 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MG3550 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MG3550 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MG3550 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MG3550 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MG3550 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MG3550 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG3550 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3550
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3550 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3550, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon PIXMA MG3550 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your Canon PIXMA MG3550 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon PIXMA MG3550 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until Canon PIXMA MG3550 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MG3550 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MG3550) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3550 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MG3550 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MG3550 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
electronicipc.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG3550 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MG3550 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver & Software Free Download For Windows, MacOS, Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MG3550 since you can download them on our site www.electronicipc.com that provide the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.