Canon PIXMA MX436 Drivers Download & User Manual For Windows, Mac and Linux – PIXMA MX436 can be a good choice for your office needs. With this printer, you can have 4 machines in one printer, and you can also save more money because this printer is considerably cheap with all of its amazing features and functions. Pixma MX436 designed to meet office work demands with 4 color system and the addition of fax functions which is quite useful for any kind of office. Whether you have a big office or if you run your own small business, this printer is a well-suited printer to help you with any kind of work.
You can use this Canon MX436 with ease because every buttons and function can easily be seen and understood. Like the other model of all-in-one Canon’s printer, this printer also has LCD display that will show you the current stat of your printer, and you can also see the progress of your action.
Another useful feature in Canon PIXMA MX 436 is the addition of USB slot for PictBridge users, that makes them capable of printing their photos directly from their digital camera. But this printer still designed for office used, so printing photos might not be as good as the professional’s needs. With that slot, you can also use the flash disk to save the scan result, but this printer is not capable of reading the files from it so you won’t be able to print directly from flash disk.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG7560 Printer Driver & User Manual
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon PIXMA MX436
Windows 10 / Windows (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / 2000 / Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux
Specification Canon PIXMA MX436
Min. Ink Droplet Size
2 picolitres (minimum)
4800 x 1200(1) (vertical)dpi Total 1,792 nozzles (PgBK: 640 nozzles C/M/Y: each 384 nozzles)
B&W A4: Approx. 9.7ipm Colour A4: Approx. 5.5ipm, 6″x4″ Borderless: Approx. 46 secs
PG-640 and CL-641 (optional PG-640XL, CL-641XL and PG-640XXL high capacity cartridges)
Borderless 4×6 photo PG-640 (approx. 1420), CL-641 (approx. 67) or PG-640XL (approx. 2940), CL-641XL (approx. 135) or PG-640XXL (approx. 4340) Plain paper A4 PG-640 (approx. 180), CL-641 (approx. 180) or PG-640XL(approx. 400), CL-641XL (approx. 400) or PG-640XXL (approx. 600)
Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A4, LTR, 4″x6″ ,5″x7″ ,8″x10″)
Plain Paper Capacity
Supported Paper Sizes(4)
A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10)
Supported Paper Weights
Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
Supported Paper Types
Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper(MP-101) Matte Photo Paper(MP-101) T-shirt Transfers (TR301) Glossy Photo Stickers (PS101) Envelopes (DL, Com10)
Camera /Mobile Printing
PictBridge (direct photo printing from compatible digital cameras), Apple AirPrint enabled, wireless photo and document printing and scanning from iPhone, iPad and Android devices with free Canon Easy-PhotoPrint App(10)
Colour document: Approx 21 sec; Colour document (ADF): 4.3ipm
Up to 99 copies
Maximum Document Size
A4, LTR (216297mm);(ADF: A4, LTR, LGL)
25 to 400%
Special Copy Functions
Flatbed & ADF
1200 x 2400 optical dpi
A4 Colour: Approx. 15 secs
Special Scanning Functions
Push Scan, create PDFs with password protection
Transmission Speed (Mono) (8)
Approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)
Max. 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)
Approx. 50 pages
Max 19 locations
Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
IEEE802.11n : Max.150Mbps IEEE802.11g : Max. 54 Mbps IEEE802.11b : Max. 11 Mbps
WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
Automatic Document Feeder
Paper Handling (Plain Paper): A4, LTR=30, LGL=5
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Bluetooth V2.0 (Optional BU-30); Direct Photo Print Port (Pictbridge); Wireless LAN
Win: Windows XP SP2 & SP3 (32 bit) / Vista (32 bit) / Vista (64 bit) / 7 (32 bit) / 7 (64 bit); Mac: Mac OSX v10.4.11 / v10.5.v / v10.6.x
Included as Standard
PIXMA MX436 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, PG-640 FINE black cartridge, CL-641 FINE colour cartridge, telephone line cable, power cord and Canon warranty card
Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Max: 18W (copying) (9), Standby: 1.7W
Min. Dimensions (W x D x H)
458 x 385 x 200 mm
Software & Driver Installation For Canon PIXMA MX436
Method 1: Canon PIXMA MX436 Installation Steps by Steps Using Free Download
This time, without CD installation or automatic wizard, will be used for the installation of Canon PIXMA MX436.
Follow the instruction below:
- Ensure that you have software file or driver setup of Canon PIXMA MX436. In case you don’t have, the link below is for anyone who needs the software file.
- USB cable is necessary, thus you can connect your computer and the printer. USB cable usually comes with the printer package.
After you are done with the preparations for the installation of Canon PIXMA MX436 using Setup File, below mentioned is what to do with the installation.
- Switch ON Canon PIXMA MX436 and your computer.
- Before it’s instructed, don’t connect the USB cable of PIXMA MX436.
- Canon MX436 driver setup should be downloaded, thus you can start the installation.
- Anytime driver setup installation is done, connect PIXMA MX436 USB cable. The wizard, then, will detect the USB cable. Once the USB cable is detected, you will be led to the installation instructions of Canon PIXMA MX436.
- You only need to follow the installation steps-by-steps.
- Anytime the installation is complete, Canon PIXMA MX436 is ready to use.
Method 2: Manual Setting Up Of Canon PIXMA MX436 Drivers
Considering this approach or method for the installation, find Add A Printer selection you get from the inbuilt feature for Windows.
- Canon PIXMA MX436 Driver Setup file or Software. Don’t have the Driver Setup file, find them through the link that is available.
- Canon PIXMA MX436 USB cable is necessary
The Installation Steps-by-Steps:
- Switch ON your devices, both Canon PIXMA MX436 and your computer.
- Pair the Canon PIXMA MX436 USB cable and your computer.
- Setup file of Canon PIXMA MX436 should be extracted which file you can find through TEMP folder.
- Hit start, then Control Panel, and locate View Devices & Printer when it comes to Windows 7 and Vista. Hit Fax & Printers for XP users.
- Locate Add a Printer.
- Finish with it, provide the path for the extracted setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions from the wizard.
- The installation of Canon PIXMA MX436 is complete, and the printer is now can be used.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MX436 Installation Driver Free Download
Using software CD or Automatic Wizard for the installation of Canon PIXMA MX436
Ensure that you prepare:
- Your computer should have installed DVD/CD drive.
- Grab Canon PIXMA MX436 Driver CD or Software Disk that you get from the printer package.
- Another thing that you need is USB cable that is used to connect your computer and printer. This one also becomes one package with the printer.
For the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX436 using CD Drive, follow the below mentioned.
- Switch ON the devices which are needed for the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX436, such as, the printer itself and your computer.
- Only when it is suggested, don’t connect the Canon MX436 to your computer.
- Get the CD disk of your PIXMA MX436 to your computer DVD/CD drive. When the instructions for the installation pop up, follow them.
- Connect Canon MX436 USB cable to your computer anytime the setup wizard instructs you.
- It sometimes takes until PIXMA MX436 USB cable gets detected. Afterward, the instructions for the installation process will appear to complete the installation.
- Canon PIXMA MX436 is now ready for you to use when the installation is complete.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX436 Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon PIXMA MX436) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX436 Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon PIXMA MX436 if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon PIXMA MX436 printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
PIXMA MX436 Wireless Connection Setup
(If the Printer is compatible with Wireless)
Connecting with WPS
- Physical WPS push button must be present.
- The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
Wi-Fi lamp will light up after enabling wireless connection. Printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold WPS button for 5 seconds, release.
- Press OK button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete setup.
Install software for PIXMA MX436.
If the connection still fails, please contact manufacturer.
Standard Connection Method
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select WLAN Setup icon.
- Press the left function button.
- Press the Stop/Reset button
- Select Standard setup then press OK button to start process of standard setup.
Printer is searching for available wireless network.
- Use navigation arrows to select access point (the name of your network). Press OK.
Press left function button to search again if you cannot see your network on the list.
- Press OK to input/edit network password (case sensitive).
Use the virtual keyboard to enter a password. Follow the procedure as instructed:
- Password is case sensitive. Press the center function button to navigate between numeric, upper case, and lower case.
- Use navigation arrows to pick a character on the keyboard, press OK to confirm selection, and move another character.
- Repeat step (a) and (b) for more characters to input.
- After inputting password, press left function button to complete.
- Confirm your password. Press OK to edit, if needed.
- Press left function button to complete setup. Press OK.
Follow by installing software for PIXMA MX436.
If the connection still fails, please contact the manufacturer.
PIXMA MX436-factory default settings
- Press printer’s Home button.
- Use navigation arrows to select Setup icon.
- Press the right function button.
- Use left navigation arrow to select Device Settings.
- Press OK.
- Use up navigation arrow to access LAN settings.
- Press OK.
- Use down navigation arrow to select Yes for reset setting.
- Press OK.
- WLAN Settings now reset. A message [Processing….Please wait momentarily] is shown.
- Press OK to complete resetting WLAN.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MX436, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that electronicipc.com will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|Canon MX436 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||34 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.03||28 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||40 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||18.104.22.168||17 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||18.1.0b||13 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.70||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.70||3.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.70||8.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.90||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.90||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||5.1.1||35 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.1.1||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||5.1.0||36 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 User Manual (Mac)||1.11||35 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.10||35 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 User Manual (Windows)||1.10||17 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||1.5||303 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||1.5||128 KB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||567 KB||Download|
|Canon MX436 - Setting Up the Fax||1.00||458 KB||Download|
|Guide for Printer Setup for Network||V1||202 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.70||92 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||1.90||502 KB||Download|
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG7760 Printer Driver & Manual Installation
Canon PIXMA MX436 Drivers Download & User Manual For Windows, MacOS and Linux
You do not have to go into another website ever since you will get the driver of Canon PIXMA MX436 since you can download them on our site Canon Printer Driver that provides the download link for both software & driver of canon series from the Official site. You need only to hit the download link below and then follow the instructions manually. User manual can be downloaded as well, thus you effortlessly can finish the installation process.