HP Designjet 330 Printer User Guides
HP Designjet 330 Driver and Software Download For Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9.
“electronicipc.com” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for HP DesignJet 330 Driver and Software Driver. Those looking for drivers or software for this type of printer is the latest version.
Don’t forget to also choose and download a driver for your HP DesignJet 330 Driver and Software that is supported by the operating system running on your computer.
HP Designjet HP-GL/2 printer driver for Windows and AutoCAD 2000 – AutoCAD 2005
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
1. Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
2. Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
3. Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
4. Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
5. Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
6. Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
7. Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. Select the name of the folder where the files will be extracted (for example c:\designjet)
8. Open the Printers Window (Click Start-Settings-Printers).
Update the printer if it was previously installed
1. Right click on the printer and select Properties from the top menu.
2. On the General tab, select New Driver.
3. Click on the Warning Box that pops up.
4. A printer listing box will appear. Select Have Disk.
5. Another box Install from Disk appears.
6. Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\designjet).
7. Click on the file ending with.inf
8. Click Open and then Okay and let files install.
Add the printer if it hasn’t been installed yet.
1. Click Add New Printer.
2. Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
3. When a printer listing box appears, select Have Disk.
4. Another box Install from Disk appears.
5. Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\designjet).
6. Click on the file ending with.inf
7. Click Open and then Okay and let files install
Release date: Mar 8, 2004
Windows XP (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (1.4 MB)
HP Printer Driver for macOS
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (9.1 MB)