HP DeskJet 940C printer driver
HP Deskjet 940c Driver and Software Download For Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9.
“electronicipc.com” thrives to be a reliable place where you can get any kind of drivers from, especially for HP Deskjet 940c Driver. Those looking for drivers or software for this type of printer is the latest version.
Don’t forget to also choose and download a driver for your HP Deskjet 940c that is supported by the operating system running on your computer.
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software/Driver
Manual Installation Instructions:
Caution: The printer’s cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj940 before downloading the printer driver.
- Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj940 folder.
- Open the c:\dj940 folder and double-click the downloaded “exe” file.
- Dialog boxes indicating “Loading Files” and “Please Wait” will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying.
- Click “Install Printer Software”
Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named “940c”. Click on this item to activate this screen.
- Follow the instructions on the installer screen.
Note: There may be one or more printers installed. To verify the correct printer has been selected, do the following:
- Click on the Start Menu
- Click “Printers and Faxes”
- Verify that the “Hp Deskjet 940c series” is present.
Note: There may be more than one printer with “940c” in the name. The one WITH “series” in the name is the printer driver from HP. The one WITHOUT “series” in the name is the Built-In driver included in the Windows XP operating system.
- Make sure the HP printer with a driver with “series” in the name has a Check Mark next to it, indicating it is the default printer.
- To make a printer the default printer, right click on the printer name and select “Set as Default Printer”
- Original Software/Drivers
Release date: Dec 17, 2001
Windows XP (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (16.3 MB)
HP Printer Driver for macOS
HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
Release date: Sep 24, 2018
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.9
File Size: (9.1 MB)
HP Deskjet 940c – Mac DeskJet driver for OS 8.6 / 9.0 – 9.x
Supports Deskjet printers with USB connectors on the printer, as well as network printing for those models that support Network printing. It is for use with Mac OS 8.6, and 9.0.x. The downloadable file includes a driver installer, which also installs the newest deskjet printer utility.
- Download the driver from www.hp.com
- Uncompress the file with Stuffit Expander
- Launch the “hp inkjet installer” program, and follow the on-screen instructions
- Original Software/Drivers
Release date: Aug 1, 2003
Mac OS 9
Mac OS 8
File Size: (10.1 MB)